Daisy was born and raised in Globe, Arizona.
Daisy has worked in the field of criminal law for 20 years. During this time she served as the Gila County Attorney for a decade handling all level of criminal matters. She has extensive trial and courtroom experience with a reputation for thorough, ethical and dedicated advocacy. She currently actively appears in Pinal, Graham, Greenlee and Gila County courtrooms defending the rights of adults and juveniles accused of all level of offenses from serious gang-related matters or homicides to misdemeanor matters.
Daisy is a member of the Arizona, Texas, and San Carlos Bar. She has served a wide variety of state-wide commissions, appointed and elected positions including:
Appointed by Arizona Governor to:
- The Governor’s Latino Advisory Council
- Arizona Civil Rights Advisory Board
- DUI Abatement Commission
Appointed by the Arizona Supreme Court to:
- Arizona Disciplinary Commission in 2005
- Commission on Victims in the Courts 2008
- Probable Cause Committee
- Appointed by President of the Senate to the Cold Case File Task Force
- Elected by her peers as the Vice-Chair of the statewide prosecutors council-APAAC
She also is a former national champion and represented the United States at the 2002 World Fencing Championships.